Address: Jinxing Industrial Zone, Dalang Street, Baoan District, Shenzhen City, China
There are two kinds of disposable plastic shoe covers that are common in our daily life: PE shoe covers and CPE shoe covers. How do plastic shoe covers distinguish them? What are the advantages?
CEP and PE are made of plastic material. CPE shoe cover is the product of PE material after chlorination. CPE shoe cover has anti-slip particles on the surface, which is better than PE shoe cover, but both shoe covers are still relatively thin and easy to wear. Bad, if you want to use better quality, repeat the use, choose a non-woven shoe cover.
CPE, also known as (chlorinated polyether), can also be modified by scratching (reported from 25% to 42%, usually around 36%). CPEs are less expensive than CSMs, and their vulcanizates have low compression set and increase in oil resistance and flame retardancy as the scratch content increases, but heat resistance is reduced. CPE has excellent weather resistance and heat resistance, heat resistance temperature can be from 150 to 175 ° C, and its excellent oil resistance allows it to be immersed in many kinds of oils, typically used in hoses, wire and cable sheaths, etc. .
CPE shoe cover features:
1. CPE is a saturated rubber with heat-resistant oxygen aging, ozone aging, acid and alkali resistance, and chemical properties.
2. CPE has excellent oil resistance, among which ASTM No. 1 oil and ASTM No. 2 oil have excellent performance, which is equivalent to NBR; ASTM No. 3 oil has excellent performance and is superior to CR, which is equivalent to CSM.
3. CPE contains chlorine, has excellent flame retardant properties, and has combustion and drip-proof properties. It can be combined with an appropriate ratio of lanthanide flame retardant, chlorinated paraffin and Al(OH)3 to obtain a flame retardant material with excellent flame retardancy and low cost.
4. CPE is non-toxic, does not contain heavy metals and PAHS, and it fully meets environmental protection requirements.
5. CPE has high filling performance and can produce products that meet various performance requirements. CPE has good processing properties, and Mooney viscosity (ML121 1+4) is available in a variety of grades from 50-100.
PE is also known as (polyethylene). Its main characteristics are good water and moisture resistance, but its resistance to gas and organic vapor is poor. It has good chemical stability and does not work at ordinary temperatures with ordinary acid. However, the oil resistance is slightly poor, it has certain mechanical tensile and tear strength, good flexibility, high resistance to low resistance, and can be adapted to the freezing treatment of food, but the resistance to high resistance is poor. Generally, it can not be used for the packaging of high-temperature sterilization foods. The gloss and transparency are not high. The printing performance is poor, and the outer packaging needs to be subjected to corona treatment and surface chemical treatment to improve the printing performance. The processing and molding are convenient, the products are flexible and diverse, and the heat sealing performance is very good. PE resin itself is non-toxic and has few additive pots, so it is considered to be a safe packaging material.
PE shoe cover features:
1. PE is a kind of saturated rubber, which has the characteristics of good toughness, wear resistance and softness.
2. PE is non-toxic, does not contain heavy metals and PAHS, and its products are fully environmentally friendly.
3. PE has high filling performance and can produce products that meet various performance requirements.
4. PE has good processing performance, Mooney viscosity (ML121 1+4) has a variety of grades available in 50-100.